Registration Policies, Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be 10 years old by Dec. 31, 2017.
- All participants must be able to swim independently for a minimum of 25 meters.
- All courses are subject to change or cancellation at the discretion of the Toronto Windsurfing Club (TWC).
- TWC reserves the right to dismiss any participant from the program at any time if it believes that it is in the collective best interest of all participants to do so. In such case, fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- Notice of all cancellations or withdrawals must be provided in writing to TWC. Refunds, if any, will be determined based on the time remaining to the start of the course as follows: a) if two weeks or more, then 90% of fees (100% less a 10% processing charge), or b) if less than two weeks, then 50% of fees. No refunds will be offered for any cancellation or withdrawal after the course has begun.
- TWC Youth Windsurfing Camp fees are exempt from HST, unless otherwise noted.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.