Camp Terms and Conditions
- Youth campers must be between the ages of 10 and 17 years old by Dec. 31.
- All participants must be able to swim independently for a minimum of 25 meters.
- All participants must abide by all rules and policies of the Toronto Windsurfing Club (TWC), including any protocols related to COVID-19 that might be implemented in the future in order to comply with government regulations or follow best practices.
- All courses are subject to change or cancellation at TWC’s discretion.
- TWC may dismiss any participant from any program at any time if it believes, in its sole discretion, that such dismissal is in the collective best interest of other participants.
- Any requests for cancellations or withdrawals must be provided in writing to TWC. In the event of such a cancellation or withdrawal, refunds, if any, will be determined based on the time remaining to the start of the session(s) as follows:
a) if two weeks or more, then 90% of fees;
b) if less than two weeks, then 50% of fees;
c) if on or after the start date, then no refund.
- If a session is cancelled by TWC for any reason, including COVID-19, then 100% of the session fees received will be refunded.