We are pleased to announce that Toronto Windsurfing Club (TWC) is beginning to reopen. This reopening is subject to various government orders and a letter of permission from the City in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of Sunday May 17, members will be able to access the parking lot and their storage containers. However, the clubhouse, toilets, BBQ and garbage bins will remain off limits for now.
All members are required to follow the rules and procedures outlined below to help TWC comply with regulations and to keep each other safe:
- Do not come to the club if you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has;
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitizer;
- Clean your hands often - especially before and after you touch common surfaces like locks;
- Masks are mandatory inside the storage containers and are recommended elsewhere;
- Only one person at a time may enter a storage trailer. Wait your turn if necessary;
- Maintain 2m (6 ft) distance at all times;
- Don’t congregate - please maximize your time on the water and minimize it on land;
- Take your garbage home. Garbage bins will not be available.
We thank you for patience as we work toward a phased reopening that complies with regulations. If you have any questions, please click here. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Toronto Windsurfing Club