On April 1 the Ontario government announced a provincewide emergency brake that is effective starting on Saturday April 3 at 12:01 am. During this time:
- The club remains open for individual sailing with some restrictions.
- Do not come to the club if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19. If unsure, please use Ontario's online screening tool.
- The clubhouse will remain closed.
- Toilets are available to members only and must be kept locked at all times.
- Clean your hands often. The washrooms have soap and water and sanitizer is available on the inside of every storage trailer door.
- Only one person is permitted in a storage trailer at a time.
- Masks must be worn in any indoor space (storage trailers and toilets). We do this to protect each other and because it is the law in Toronto.
- Always maintain a physical distance of 2m to protect club members and our club.
- There are no garbage facilities available at the club right now. Please take your garbage home and encourage others to do the same.
- Club-led events (including racing and Boardfest) are not permitted at this time, please watch for updates on our website, social media, and email.
- Camps and lessons are not permitted while the emergency brake is in place.
We continue to monitor news from the local/provincial governments and are working with Sailing Ontario for guidance in understanding the regulations as they are announced so that we can keep you informed.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Toronto Windsurfing Club